IDFL Test Method 30 (Version January 2010)
COMPREHENSIVE ODOR EVALUATION
- IDFL Test Method 30 evaluates the odor of filling material and finished products.
- This test method may be used with down and feathers, synthetics, and other natural fillings.
- IDFL has peformed this evaluation on filling material for over 20 years.
- First, the sources of odor problems including packaging and fabric coverings are evaluated.
- Second, a laboratory test for rating the odor of the filling material is completed (5-Nose Test)
Evaluation of Samples before Laboratory Test.
- Complete Evaluation Worksheet as listed below