Audits & Certifications
At IDFL, we provide comprehensive on-site audits and documentation reviews to ensure traceability, social responsibility, chemical compliance, environmental sustainability, and animal welfare. Discover more about our extensive range of audit certifications by clicking below.
Audit and Certification Process
Fill out the appropriate application form and submit it to the IDFL office you intend to work with. The Regional Audit Offices:
- Africa | email@example.com
- Bangladesh | firstname.lastname@example.org
- China | email@example.com
- Europe | firstname.lastname@example.org
- India | email@example.com
- North & South America | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pakistan | email@example.com
- Portugal | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taiwan | email@example.com
- Turkey | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vietnam | email@example.com
- Global | firstname.lastname@example.org
After receiving your application, IDFL will review it and verify that all necessary information is included.
Quote and Agreement
IDFL will provide a quote for the certification services and issue an agreement. The client must review and sign the agreement before the audit can proceed.
IDFL will provide a document checklist and system plan via an online service account. Please take time to understand the standard requirements prior to the audit. Thorough preparation can save auditing time and reduce certification costs.
IDFL will audit the applicant's facilities, documents, and procedures according to the requirements of the standard.
Upon completion of the audit, a non-compliance report will be issued to the organization. Any required corrective actions must be completed within a specified time frame.
IDFL will grant the certification, which will be valid for the period of time specified by the standard.